早教吧 育儿知识 作业答案 考试题库 百科 知识分享

V怪客哲理在V怪客中有很多含有哲理的话,谁能告诉我

题目详情
V怪客哲理
在V怪客中有很多含有哲理的话,谁能告诉我
▼优质解答
答案和解析
Evey Hammond:You're getting back at them for what they did to you.
伊芙·哈蒙:你将回到他们那里,因为他们要对你做些什么.
V:What was done to me was monstrous.
V:对我所作的事情都是怪异的.
Evey Hammond:Then they created a monster.
伊芙·哈蒙:那么,他们就创造了一个怪物.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
V:Remember,remember,the fifth of November,The gunpowder treason and plot.I know of no reason why gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.
V:记住,记住,十一月五号,火药叛乱和阴谋.我不知道火药叛乱为什么曾经被忘记.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Evey Hammond:Who--who are you?
伊芙·哈蒙:谁——你是谁?
V:Who?Who is but the form following the function of what...and what I am is a man in a mask.
V:谁仅仅只是伴随着功能的形式……我是一个带着面具的人.
Evey Hammond:I can see that.
伊芙·哈蒙:我能够看到.
V:Of course you can.I'm not questioning your powers of observation,I'm merely remarking on the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.
V:你当然能.我不会怀疑你的观察能力,我只是在评论问一个带着面具的人是谁时存在的矛盾.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lewis Prothero:Oh my god...it is you!
路易斯·普若瑟罗:哦天哪……是你!
V:The ghost of Christmas past.
V:圣诞节幽灵过去了.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lewis Prothero:England Prevails!
路易斯·普若瑟罗:英格兰胜利了!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Evey Hammond:V,I can't stay here.
伊芙·哈蒙:V,我不能呆在这儿.
V:I know.You won't find anymore locked doors here.
V:我知道.在这儿,你找不到任何上锁的门.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
V:There is no such thing as coincidence,just the illusion of coincidence itself.
V:这里没有任何事物是一致的,仅仅是一致本身的幻觉.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
V:Behind this mask is a man,and behind this man is an idea.And ideas are bulletproof.
V:在面具后面是一个人,在这个人后面是一个理念.而且,这个理念是防弹的.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
V:When all your bullets are gone,I better not be standing,because you'll all be dead before you reload.
V:当你的子弹用光的时候,我不会站在这里,因为在你重新装上子弹之前,你就已经死了.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bishop:Please!Mercy!
主教:求求你!宽恕我吧!
V:No mercy for you today,bishop.
V:主教.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
V:The only verdict is vengeance,a vendetta,held as a votive not in vain.
V:唯一的结论就是复仇,一种仇恨,作为一种虚无的奉献.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
V:After a VERY long,very alliterative introduction,it is my very great pleasure to meet you,and you may call me V.
V:在经过漫长的时间之后,在经过头韵的引介之后,我非常高兴遇到你,你可以称我为V.
Evey Hammond:Are you like a crazy person?
伊芙·哈蒙:你就像一个疯人吗?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Standing in the Rain After Coming Out of the Simulated Detention Camp]
[在即将出现的模拟拘留营之前,站在雨中]
Evey Hammond:The God is in the rain.
伊芙·哈蒙:雨就是上帝.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delia Surridge:Are you going to kill me now?
迪利亚·萨瑞吉:你现在要杀死我吗?
V:No.I killed you ten minutes ago while you were sleeping.
V:不.我十分钟之前就已经杀死了你,那时你正要入睡.
Delia Surridge:Will it be painful?
迪利亚·萨瑞吉:是不是很痛?
V:No.
V:不.
Delia Surridge:Thank you.Is it too late to apologize?
迪利亚·萨瑞吉:道歉还来得及吗?
V:Never.
V:当然.
Delia Surridge:I'm so sorry.
迪利亚·萨瑞吉:我很抱歉.
看了 V怪客哲理在V怪客中有很多含...的网友还看了以下: