早教吧 育儿知识 作业答案 考试题库 百科 知识分享

givemeahand!translateitpleaseNextMonday,wewillhavethelastexamforSocialStudy.AndourteacherMark,Hegivemeascrip.ourtitleoftestinthere.butihavesometroublefromthescrip.Ithinkthetest1saidweshouldwriteaparagraphfor

题目详情
give me a hand!translate it please
Next Monday,we will have the last exam for Social Study.And our teacher Mark,He give me a scrip.our title of test in there.but i have some trouble from the scrip.I think the test1 said we should write a paragraph for "changes and continues" in English.but my friend Sharen,she said it's maining
write the "changes and continues" of English and China.so i don't know which is right.can you give me a hand?It's so important for me,because it's the last exam.
translate it please:
test1:
study the viedo and write "changes and continues",ineither Chinese or English onto Part1.Organize the work from part1 and rewrite them in full sentence and paragaraph in English onto part two.
text 2:
study the source(picture/painting/words)and identify the aspects of civilization
Ps:I'm a student in Chinese high school.I don't want to someone who can't English translate it,such as translate by google,yahoo etc.It's the reason why I asked you in English.Maybe you think I'm a factitious guy,but I have to tell you,do it can improve my English althoug I know my English is not good.
thanks for you
and,"changes and continues" can not be translated
▼优质解答
答案和解析
Next Monday,we will have the last exam for Social Study.
下星期一,我们将进行最后一科社会研究的考试.
And our teacher Mark,He give me a scrip.
我们的老师马克,给了我们一个纸条.
our title of test in there.but i have some trouble from the scrip
我们的主题(考试的) ,但是关于这个纸条我遇到了难题.
I think the test1 said we should write a paragraph for "changes and continues" in English.
我认为测试1是让我们用英语写一段关于"改革与延续"的文章
but my friend Sharen,she said it's maining
write the "changes and continues" of English and China.
但是我们的朋友sharen说主要应该写关于英国和中国的“改革与延续”
so i don't know which is right.can you give me a hand?It's so important for me,because it's the last exam.
所以我不知道哪个说法是正确的,你能帮帮我吗?这个对我来说很重要,因为这是最后一科考试了.
translate it please:
翻译下面的东西
test1:
测试1
study the viedo and write "changes and continues",
研究录像并以“改革与延续”为主题写一篇文章
ineither Chinese or English onto Part1.
写在第一部分之上,用中文或英语皆可
Organize the work from part1 and rewrite them in full sentence and paragaraph in English onto part two.
按照第一部分组织工作并重写--用完整的句子和段落,用英语,写在第二部分之上
text 2:
测试2
study the source(picture/painting/words)and identify the aspects of civilization
研究给出的资源(信息)--图片,图画,文字,并且鉴别出文明的痕迹
Ps:I'm a student in Chinese high school.
附注:我是中国的一名中学生
I don't want to someone who can't English translate it,such as translate by google,yahoo etc.
我不想找一个不能人工翻译这个东西的人,比如用Google或者雅虎之类
It's the reason why I asked you in English.
这也就是为什么我用英文说出我的问题
Maybe you think I'm a factitious guy,
也许你觉得我这人做作
but I have to tell you,do it can improve my English althoug I know my English is not good.
但是我得告诉你 这么做可以提高我的英语水平,虽然我知道我的英语并不算好.
thanks for you and,"changes and continues" can not be translated
改革与延续 并不能被翻译
唉 累死我了!翻译也不容易啊