早教吧 育儿知识 作业答案 考试题库 百科 知识分享

不要站在我的坟前哭泣为什么有两个版本Donotstandatmygraveandweep,Iamnotthere,Idonotsleep.不要站在我的墓前为我哭泣.我不在那里,我不曾睡去.Iaminathousandwindsthatblow,acrossNorthreand''sbright

题目详情
不要站在我的坟前哭泣为什么有两个版本
Do not stand at my grave and weep,I am not there,I do not sleep.
不要站在我的墓前为我哭泣.我不在那里,我不曾睡去.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,across Northreand'' s bright and shining snow.
我是万千呼啸的风,飞过白雪皑皑的诺森德.
I am the gentle showers of rain,on Westfall'' s fields of golden grain.
我是柔和细腻的雨,洒在西部荒野的金色稻田.
I am in the morning hush,of Stranglethorn'' s jungle,green and lush.
我是清幽安静的晨,弥漫在绿色茂盛的荆棘谷.
I am in the drums loud and grand,the thunderous hooves across Nagrand.
我是威武雄壮的鼓,踏过无限草原纳格兰.
I am the stars warmly gleaming,over Darnassus softly dreaming.
我是温暖闪耀的星,照耀达纳苏斯的静寞长眠.
I am in the birds that sing,I am in each lovely thing.
我是歌唱的鸟,我存在于一切的美好.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,I am not there.I do not die.
不要站在我的墓前为我哭泣,我不在那里,我从未离去.
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
不要站在我的坟墓旁哭泣
I am not there,I do not sleep.
我不在那儿,我没有长眠
I am a thousand winds that blow.
我化作千缕吹过的风儿
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
我化作照耀金色麦田的阳光
I am the gentle autumn's rain.
我化作绵绵秋雨
When you awaken in the morning's hush
当你在寂静的清晨醒来
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
我化作绕成圈的鸟儿,迅捷的随风上飞
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
我化作温柔的星,在夜空闪烁
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
不要站在我的坟墓旁哭泣
I am not there,I did not die.
我不在那儿,我没有长眠
▼优质解答
答案和解析
版本不要同